The ways to incorporate aqua as an accent color are seemingly endless, but here are a few to consider, inspired by the photos above:
• Look for milk glass vases and trays in shades of aqua blue. It was a popular color for this style of glassware, and we've seen it often at flea markets.
• Oxidized copper takes on various shades of aqua blue. Try it, say, as a frame for a mirror or a piece of artwork.
• Old doors and windows from salvage yards can often be found in aqua-ish colors, which are popular for exteriors.
• Try an accent wall. Why not?
• Choose one piece of furniture, like a side chair or an ottoman, in an aqua blue shade. The Eames shell rocker, always a popular choice, comes in a lovely blue.
For some more aqua inspiration from Apartment Therapy, try these links: