Accent walls are a smart way to bring color into a room without the same level of commitment as going "all in". You can also use them to audition a wall color that you're flirting with before going "all the way." These Room for Color entrants all use accent walls for a color punch.
• Anna's "Bright Global Modern" Room
• Eve's "Pop of Psychedelia" Living Room
• Mina's "Sassy Green" Room
• Dawnelle's "Kandinsky Inspired" Room
• Kimaada's "Pretty Edgy in Pink" Room
• Terri's "Funny Valentine" Room
• Mary Anne's "Ocean Vacation" Room
• Jennifer's "Cool Contrast" Room
• Amit's "Lake Inspired" Room
All of our Room for Color entrants are hoping you'll add their room as one of your favorites and help them move on to the finals. Remember, you can "favorite" as many rooms as you like during this round, so dive in and find some favorites!
More posts in this series
Room for Color 2012