Just because a guy gives in to the call of the great outdoors doesn't mean that roughing it is required — hunting and fishing are just as much fun when done with a little sophistication. Here are a few accessories to keep a fellow and his surroundings looking sharp, even in the middle of nowhere.
1. Hand-made axes by Best Made Co.
2. Wool blanket with leather strap from Via Maris
3. Stanley thermos and flask from Design Within Reach
4. Folding artist stool from Dick Blick
5. Billy Kirk Tan Satchel from Heir
6. Scout Book Journal set from the Curiosity Shoppe
7. Handbuilt knife from Custom Bladeworks
8. Whiskey old-fashioned wet shave soap from Portland General Store
9. Mammoth Straight Razor by Black Sheep & Prodigal Sons
10. Dalvey Barometer by The Dalvey Depot