And if (like most apartment dwellers) you don't have an outdoor space, these pieces work just as well with the windows thrown open and a warm breeze flowing through the air.
- Many of Fermob's outdoor furniture is compact enough to fit on even the smallest of balconies, and these bistro chairs and tables (seen at Flora Grubb) fold neatly away when not in use.
- We first saw these found soda crates (perfect for carrying a tray of lemonade or beer) in a Pottery Barn season preview, but as far as we can tell they've never been made available online. Check retails stores or the most recent catalog for purchasing, or try your luck scouring flea markets for an original of your own.
- A colorful vintage pitcher we'd love to use...
- for pouring sangria or margaritas into any of these glasses from Anthropologie.
- No summer entertaining is complete without chips and guacamole, and this cheerful set of bowls would hold the pair nicely.
ATVideo of the Day