Having just started my brand new home office, I became obsessed with finding the perfect, happy supplies to surround myself with. I have a feeling that this is also a form of work procrastination, but regardless: I did end up with some really fun stuff. If you're looking for some officey treats to class up your space, take a page from my agenda book and see what I found below!
1. For pens, supplies or black, black coffee: The Great Gatsby Penguin Mug, $10.75 from Barnes & Noble. There are a bunch of different classics to choose from!
2. An array of color choices, this 2013 Moleskine Large Hardcover Daily Planner is my new best friend for planning appointments, $21.95.
3. Staple in style! The Red Stapler Dog from Kikkerland, $6.
4. The organize all of those cables so your office stays neat and clean: Colorful Cable Twisters from The Container Store, $9.99 for a package of 3.
5. An elephant never forgets....your keys. Letter Organizer Elephant + Key Holder from Kikkerland, $25.
6. If you're in the creative field, grab some of these stylish Irojiten Colored Pencils, available at Dick Blick Art Supplies, $51.99 for a set of 30.
Got some more ideas? We'd love to hear them!
(Images: As linked above.).