We set you up early with some ideas for beautiful calendars for kids, but in our house, it's never too late to get in on a new calendar. In fact, I always wait til a few days after the new year, since then you get all your calendars at a deep discount! We found some great calendars for 2013 that provide fun activities for your kids, some on a monthly and others on a daily basis. Check out our roundup after the jump!1. Colorforms Calendar: I used to live for Colorforms. Now your kids can, too, with a different picture to design each month. Will they create one master work that they can admire all month, or change the picture up weekly or daily?
2. Bubble Wrap Calendar: Bubble wrap! Every day you get to pop a bubble. The only question remains: do you pop at the beginning or end of the day, and can you pop just one?
3. Highlights Puzzles and Games Calendar: You remember Highlights, right? I used to read them at the dentist's office to see what Goofus and Gallant were up to. This calendar features a daily activity in the iconic Highlights style.
4. Paper Source Zoo Calendar: Build six different paper animals with your kids; each one displays two months of the year.
5. Dot-to-Dot Desk Calendar: If your kids love dot-to-dot, then you've just given them 365 reasons to check what day it is!
6. Daily Doodle Calendar: Each daily page begins with an open-ended doodle or drawing prompt from Taro Gomi. Imagine all the artwork you'll have by the end of the year!
7. Martha Stewart Kids' Projects Calendar: This calendar comes with 12 step-by-step project cards so that you and your kids can make each monthly project.
MORE CALENDARS ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• 10 Stylish 2013 Calendars
• Start the Year in Style: 2013 Handmade Wall Calendars
• 2013 Kit Hinrichs Typography Wall Calendar - Large
(Images: as linked above)