Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Los Angeles, CA
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I love that my place isn't defined by a specific time. it can kind of be whatever I want it to be. It's a personal space where nothing is too precious, which (I believe) allows a level of comfort and warmth.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space
- I work on different projects in my home. This can require a larger space to spread out. Most of my furniture is on wheels, which allows me to drag the furniture around to accommodate for the larger projects. Works out pretty great as a dance floor too.
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are:
- Whether I make it or buy it, furniture! I'm obsessed! Third times a charm?
See all entries