Adam's Streamlined Simplicity
Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Brooklyn, NY
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- The simplicity of owning only what is necessary.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space:
- Storage, and the only way to solve storage issues is to pare down what my wife and I own. If it's not out, then it's not needed.
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are::
- The next thing we would like to do with our apartment is improve the lighting -- we have been looking at Poul Henningsen lamps and would love to put a PH 5 above our kitchen table.