Everyone knows what a dramatic and eye-catching color red can be in an interior space, especially if there is a lot of it. But it's so powerful, you don't need a whole room full of this bold hue, just a perfectly placed pop!
Perusing some recent house tours on Apartment Therapy, there was something we noticed many of them had in common: they used just the right dose of red for their space's style to create a pop of not just red, but of personality! We bet you'll enjoy seeing how this one color does so many different things in each space and shows up in so many different ways: trays, cabinets, chairs, art, lighting, flowers, accessories and more!
1) Robert's Art Collection in a Storybook Home
2) Meghan's Still Life in Williamsburg
3) Christiane & David's Mid-Century Modern Austin Home
4) Celeste & Nikolai's Au Naturel Loft
5) Rich & Emily's Somerville Surprise
6) Drew's Vintage Bohemian View
7) Ken's Mixed Media Dream House
8) Alan's Colorful, Daring & Dramatic East Austin Home
9) Peter's "From Scratch" Newlywed Nest
10) Pop-Up Apartment at The Yard
Do you have any pops of red in your interiors already? Will you be adding any to warm up your interiors this fall? Let us know!
Images -- 1: Juan Enriquez; 2: Meghan; 3: Adrienne Breaux; 4: Celeste; 5: Kyle Freeman; 6: Drew Steinbrecher; 7: Patrick J. Hamilton; 8: Adrienne Breaux: 9: Peter; 10: Jill Slater