Colorful rugs and textiles are my favorite element of interior design, especially because they are quick, easy, and add so much to a space without the work of picking up a paintbrush. I have had the same sand-colored rug in my living room for longer than I have preferred, and am off to do a bit of window-shopping on the internet.
I grabbed a few of my favorites in a wide price and color range. I just can't decide!
3. My personal favorite! The Zig Zag Citrine Rug from Dwell Studio, $650.
4. Another great find at a kids' store! The Aqua Magic Carpet (non-flying-edition) from Land of Nod, $99 - $299
5. Yowza! A bright kiwi green Skein Reversible Indoor/Outdoor Rug from CB2, $89.95.
6. Leave it to Target! Check out this Fairfield New York City Rug at a steal from Target, $129.99 - $249.99
7. Beachy stripes are always in! The Talia Stripe Dhurrie Rug in red. Comes in a variety of colors from Pottery Barn, $159 - $499
8. A huge selection: the Color Splash Border Rug from Target, $329 - $979.
9. The color-blocked Vemb rug from Ikea, $299.
10. Another color palette of color blocks: the Zola Rug from Crate and Barrel, $299 - $999.
Images: as linked above.