Your landlord says you can't paint. So what? There's tons of inspiring white interiors out there that add color through furniture choices. Embrace the blank canvas and invest in seating in your favorite shades. Best part is, they come with you when you move. You can't say that about the walls!
1. Mixing a pretty pink sofa with leathers and pattern adds interest and balances the feminine hue. Vintage Renewal via Houzz
2. A sunny yellow cushion highlights the structure of the chair and makes you happy when art is grey. Bright Bazaar
3. Chartreuse is a bold choice, but with a white backdrop, it doesn't overwhelm. Design*Sponge
4. Clean lines and an otherwise neutral palette makes the focus on the flirty floral. Rue Magazine
5. Possibly my favorite statement chair of the past few years, the CB2 Parlor chair in eye-popping DwellStudio fabric, I would gladly hand over my paint fan for this stunner.
MORE COLORFUL SOFAS ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• Small Space Solution: Pick A Colorful (Try Orange!) Couch
• A Rainbow of Reasons to Add Colorful Furniture
• Bold, Bright Sofas: Rev Up Your Living Room
(Images: as linked above)