Painting a floor is a trick that usually is reserved for turning a floor that is beyond repair into a stunner on a budget. Just remember to use paint specific for flooring so that you don't have to re-paint after every high heel that walks through your house.
1. Mary McDonald on Casa Sugar
2. Bold Chevron stripes from House Beautiful
3. Mint green stairs add a retro touch to a beach house from Elle Décor
4. Monochromatic blue floors in a boy's bedroom from House to Home
5. Painted floors in Jason and John's house tour
(Images: as credited above)