This concept is nothing new, but it helps to have a reminder that plants and flowers are one of the best ways to bring color and life into a home. They're relatively inexpensive, and they can have a larger impact than you might expect. Click through the photos above for a few examples...
• 1 This River Club room by Phoebe Howard incorporates flowers and fruit.
• 2 Christy and John paired yellow flowering branches against a blue-gray wall.
• 3 Lemons matches the decor in the Kelly Wearstler-designed Viceroy Palm Springs.
• 4 Strawberries stand out against blue tile in this photo from Emery & Cie.
• 5 A green plant provides a focal point in Amy's Vintage Modern Nest.
For more floral ideas, see these posts:
• Frugal Flowers: Apple, Cherry, and Pear Tree Prunings
• How To: Arrange Fresh Summer Flowers in a Low Vase
• How To: Display Cut Flowers (10 Easy Ways)