This week, the Spring Curees are considering ways to add in hardness or bring in softness to a room. A good way to add softness, especially in a modern room, with its angular lines and spare furnishings, is with a rug. Rugs can also unify a room or add a spot of color to a neutral space. In a loft or in an awkwardly shaped room, rugs can create "rooms within a room." We found our rug at Overstock. With their large assortment, great prices, and inexpensive delivery fee, they're a great resource. Four more, and links, after the jump...
Note that although this group of rugs is 8 x 10, many of the ones we're blogging here come in smaller sizes. Some are also available in alternative colors.
- Hand Tufted Rodeo Drive Patchwork Wool Rug
- Hand Tufted Zebra Stripe Wool Rug
- Hand Tufted Zoom Red Wool Rug
- Hand Woven Shaggy Ivory Wool Rug
- Hand Hooked Bermuda Stripe Wool Rug
- Hand Tufted Casablanca Brown Wool Rug
- Hand Woven Multi Blocks Wool Rug
- Hand Tufted Vogue Collection Wood Rug
- Hand Tufted Ribbons Ivory Wool Rug