Interior designer Angèle Parlange's corner office is a chic, eclectic mix of feminine glamor. A bright turquoise paint color serves as the backdrop for randomly hung vintage art and family photographs. There's no doubt that hers is a mix of high-end antiques she has collected over time.
Get a version of this look yourself:
1. Peacock feathers
2. Similar Napoleonic Frame with this Greenhouse fabric covering the center.
3. Venetian Murano Glass Lamp
4. Original Watercolor Portrait from Estate Sale
5. Framed Vintage Chair Prints
6. Frances Elkins Chair
7. Pantone Turquoise 15 -5519
8. Industrial Console Table
(Images: Top Image: Lonny, via House of Turquoise, Bottom Images: as credited above)