Designer: Sissy + Marley
Location: New York City
Welcome to Adrienne's stylish digs. This young lady inhabits what is rightly described as "black, white and chic all over" by the design team Sissy+Marley. Fresh off the launch of their new line of wallpaper, the designers used their DROPS paper as the starting point for the room's bold monochromatic palette.
Maintaining their signature modern, sophisticated style, the room offers an unobtrusive interplay between areas of graphic pattern and clean minimalism. The wallpapered bed wall is the focal point of the room, while the other walls visually retreat to play up the furnishings and artwork.
Adrienne's mother contacted the group to transform her daughter's nursery into a space in which she could laugh, play and dream. There's no shortage of fun and girlishness, and yet the room can grow with Adrienne.
Toys and books, cleverly displayed in clear floating shelves, offer pops of color in the gorgeous black and white space. As the toddler's activities mature, these items are easily upgraded to reflect her evolving interests.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful room with us, Adrienne!
- Wallpaper: SISSY+MARLEY for Jill Malek
- Bed: Kalon Studios Divan
- Dresser: Kalon Studios Caravan Dresser
- Rug: Madeline Weinrib Versa Cotton Carpet
- House Closet: This is Dutch
- Tables and Chairs: Little Nest
- Lucite Book Shelves: Ubabub Booksee
- Tent: Ferm Living
- Toy Basket: Ferm Living Half Moon
- Toy Stroller: Manny + Simon
- Pillows: Collette Bream House, Cloud and Wind Pillow
- Bed Pillow: Ferm Living Mini Triangle cushion
- Blanket: Donna Wilson Forest Throw
- Sheets: Land of Nod Swiss Dot
- Rabbit Poster: Miniwilla Hello Poster
- Rabbit Floor Lamp: Mr Maria Miffy Lamp
- Plush Dolls: Jess Brown, LuckyBoySunday, Le Train Fantôme