- Everson, WA
- Inspiration for my palette:
- When I purchased the paint, I accidentally pointed to the wrong shade on the paint chip. I didn't notice until I got home and decided to go with that color anyway. Luckily I like how it turned out. I bought the print of the woman near the oven next and used the colors from that painting as my accent colors.
- Colors used in my room
- The green is Swamp Green. I used cobalt blue, lemon yellow, and bright red as accent colors.
- Tips for using color successfully
- Be fearless and have fun!
- Lovely Lime
Room for Color