During our Escapes month on Ohdeedoh, we are posting great photos and tips for traveling with children from our readers. Please check here for all the details. The first twenty submissions posted will receive the official AT bib. Hope to hear from you soon.
Four month old Scarlet Jane is a faithful Ohdeedoh reader. She traveled all the way across the country from LA for her visit to NYC and East Hampton. The busy city pace doesn't seem to bother her.
• The city and location the photo was taken in: On vacation in New York City and East Hampton
• Your favorite baby or child-friendly activity there: Taking her to see the Olafur Elliasson waterfalls from the Circle Line boat on the Hudson.
• Your best tip or words of wisdom for traveling with kids: I have none. Traveling with kids is hard.
• Your favorite way to make it feel like home: Suck it up and lug the co-sleeper.
• An item you MUST take with you when traveling: A travel neck pillow. It helps your neck so you can sleep on the plane, but you can also use it as a mini-boppy to help hold the baby on your lap.
Thanks for sharing!