While it would be nice to have furniture or an interior designed by one of today's top designers, most of us just can't afford such a luxury. Luckily, many designers also design home accessories, some of which are affordable even for the budget-minded!
What are your favorite affordable accessories designed by a top designer? If you love the work of a particular designer, do you splurge on smaller accessories or do you try and save up for a larger piece? Do you think accessories by top designers are still too expensive? Let us know and share your favorite finds!
We've also gathered a few of our favorite affordable current and past home accessories designed by some of the world's top designers and architects. This quick list is perfect if you're looking to give the gift of design for the holidays, or splurge yourself:
- Method Soap packages designed by Karim Rashid various prices
- Dish Doctor by Marc Newson $70
- Miniature Juicy Salif by Philippe Starck $45
- Numbers LED alarm clock by Jonas Damon $80
- Niche Centerpiece by Zaha Hadid $168
- Marcel Wanders for Target various prices
- Table Stories by Tord Boontje various prices
- Jonathan Adler sale items various prices