Cardboard boxes are corrugated for strength. So goes it for corrugated sheet metal. And plastic. On top of that, these materials are readily available, efficient, and economical, too. Some designs that put corrugated materials to work:
• 1 V.stand by J1studio is a small side table or stand made of corrugated plastic. Two inverted stands fit into one another.
• 2 This folding screen by Herman Miller has translucent corrugated plastic inserts. Would make a great lightweight space divider that permits light to pass through.
• 3 How could we leave out Frank Gehry's cardboard furniture, which he began experimenting with as early as 1969. Many cardboard furniture creations have evolved since. image: John B. Carnett / Popular Science
• 4 Corrugated Steel Made Awesome for Outdoors
• 5 Corrugated steel ceiling at the Blake Dollahite House
posted originally from: AT:San Francisco