Have you clicked over to Artstream Studios yet to check out the Incredible Print Show? We're a bit late in posting this, since the show has been going on since the beginning of May, but there's still time to check out this exhibit of affordable prints before it closes on June 27. Fifty artists from around the world have contributed works in various print media, including silkscreen, letterpress, and gocco, as well as some screen-printed ceramic and sculptural pieces. Some of the works are one-of-a-kind, while others are limited edition, and the majority seem to be in the $40-$80 range...
Participating artists include some of our favorites, like Lisa Solomon, who is showing some of her hand-embroidered doilies, and Penelope Dullaghan, with her enchanting women on their beds of flowers.
• tiny boats, by Jennifer Judd McGee, digital print, 6"x6", $18
• Now it's been six weeks, by DJ Berger, monoprint on plain brown recycled wrapping paper, 8.25"x8.25", $40
• yellow woman and floral, by Penelope Dullaghan, digital print, 8"x10", $75
• I love you, by Diana Fayt, ceramic, 7.5", $72
• Bird Sounds No. 1, by Shuxin Liang, digital print, 8.5"x10", $35
Visit Artstream Studios to check out the full exhibit of the Incredible Print Show, which closes on June 27.
(Images: Artstream Studios)