After the work day's done, whether we work out of the house or in a corner of the living room, we've developed a little routine that transitions us out of "work head" and into home and relaxation mode. In a few short minutes, we take care of the mundane chores of living and prepare for the next day. We've now got it down to where it's become automatic. Create your own list by riffing off the one we posted after the jump...
- Plug in our cell phone and ear piece
- Check landline messages.
- Briefly check personal email.
- Retrieve and sort snail mail.
- Put on music.
- Change into comfortable clothes.
- "Swiffer" floors.
- Start dinner and pour a glass of wine.