- Mix with water or soap to make your own exfoliating scrub to wash away dead skin cells.
- Used as a scrub on your lower half it's said to minimize the appearance of cellulite.
- What works for your face will also work for your kitchen counters (it may stain grout however)
- Mix coffee grounds with egg whites to make a mask for your face. Slather it on and let it dry then rinse it off with water.
- Rinse your pets with coffee grounds to help keep fleas away.
- Sprinkle coffee grounds near cracks to keep ants at bay.
- An open glass of coffee grounds absorbs odors in your refrigerator or freezer.
- Pour them into a single sock or nylon, knot it. Use it to clear out odors from sneakers, your closet or your car.
- Use them to scrub your hands after cutting onions or cleaning fish.
- Work coffee grounds into your hair after you wash it instead of your regular conditioner to make it soft and shiny.
- Use them as a natural dye for your hair, paper, fabric and wood.
(Image: Flickr member deapeajay licensed under Creative Commons)