Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Washington, DC
- Inspiration for my palette:
- My apartment is a pretty cookie-cutter older building without a lot of structural character. I figured it was the perfect opportunity to use a bold wall color to add some style to the room!
- Colors used in my room
- Aubergine ("Choctaw" by Ace Royal Interiors), Soft Yellow, Garnet, Black
- Tips for using color successfully
- Test it first in all times of day in the room, and then don't be afraid to go with your gut! Accessories can be changed, and paint can be painted over.
- Modern Parlour
See all entries
More posts in this series
Room for Color 2012