Originally from Hokkaido, Japan and based in Seattle, ceramic artist Akiko Graham makes pottery dishes for everyday use. Either wheel thrown or slab built, each piece is handmade by Akiko herself in her garden studio.In addition to her pottery, Graham offers wheel thrown and hand building workshops in West Seattle. Graham's work is available for wedding registries and orders of any size are accepted.
Shown above the jump, clockwise from top left
1. White Speckled Dishes, contact for orders and pricing.
2. Square Plate, $17 at Anaise.
3. Soba Choko, $19 at Anaise.
4. Slab Round Plates, contact for orders and pricing.
5. Ekubo Wine Cup, contact for orders and pricing.
• Pigeon Toe Ceramics: Modern Heirloom Dishware
• Lovely Handmade Ceramics by Erikcam
• A History of Handmade: Heath Ceramics
(Images: As Linked)