I long for the days when we can eat outside on a deck, a patio or simply just in the yard. Sadly, apartment living (no balcony) limits my dream. Nothing tastes better than a glass of crisp white wine on a sunny day outside. Some day! In the meantime, I'll just add to my dream with perfect outdoor seating in all natural wood — perfect for sun bathing. Check out a few of my favorites, below.
1. Who would have thought that the most expensive one would come from Target? Regardless, I love the clean, square look of this one: the Smith & Hawken Solentia Teak Club Chair from Target, $999
2. Modern outdoor seating: the Verden Dining Chair available at Design Within Reach, $650
3. This one comes in a great array of colors and nods to the classic Adirondack: the Emmet Rocker in Blue from Room & Board, $479
4. A classic, plain and simple option: the Vista Adirondack Chair from Crate & Barrel, on sale for $599
5. My personal favorite (and, oddly, the least expensive — what does that say about me?): the Beulah Rocker from CB2, on sale for $169
6. If you prefer some trim: the Madera Teak Rope Armchair from Pottery Barn, $399
Images as linked above