Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Ryan & Alana
- Brooklyn, NY
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- Everything has its place. It's like living on a boat or a submarine. It forces us to be very particular about our belongings. If we want to bring home something new, we have to really love it because it means we have to get rid of something old to make room! With time, you end up with a very well-curated space containing only things you love.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space
- The biggest challenge for us was actually living in the small space while doing a complete renovation. We made the mistake of gutting the space before we had much of a plan, and gutting a space is much easer than putting back together! We lived for months without a kitchen or a bathroom (don't ask). And we camped out in our backyard for weeks. We nearly killed each other before it was over, but in the end it was completely worth it.
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are:
- We'd love to build a living wall!
See all entries
More posts in this series
Small Cool 2013