- Chicago, IL
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- Being a light sleeper, I find this bedroom to be ideal with its cedar clad walls and ceiling -- combined with dark grey walls and drapes. I can sleep until 2PM if I want!
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- Organize, organize, organize! If it's in your budget, invest in a great closet organizer system. This bedroom has a small closet, but thanks to a great system, everything has a home.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- Devoting a space in the corner -- with My Eames-wannabe chair and side table -- makes a perfect place to read and enjoy my morning coffee. My two Papillons also love to relax on the bed and bathe in the afternoon sun.
My Bedroom Retreat