Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Chicago, IL
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- Being a light sleeper, I find this bedroom to be ideal with its cedar clad walls and ceiling -- combined with dark grey walls and drapes. I can sleep until 2PM if I want!
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- Organize, organize, organize! If it's in your budget, invest in a great closet organizer system. This bedroom has a small closet, but thanks to a great system, everything has a home.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- Devoting a space in the corner -- with My Eames-wannabe chair and side table -- makes a perfect place to read and enjoy my morning coffee. My two Papillons also love to relax on the bed and bathe in the afternoon sun.
See all entries
More posts in this series
My Bedroom Retreat