- Albert & Katy
- Dallas, TX
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- We love the great natural light that comes through our windows! Paired with bright colors, it makes our apartment a cheerful place to come home to after a long day. We also love all of the quirky and personal touches in our home - most of our art and decor is handmade and designed, if not by us, then by local artists.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. Clever Storage: Think creatively! Make space with items like bed-risers, find some great shelving, and invest in a few pieces of multi-purpose furniture.
2. Always Keep the Sink Clean (and Empty): A sink full of dirty dishes is the quickest way to make a small space seem cluttered and dreary.
3. A Fresh Coat of Paint: Paint can brighten a dark space and change a room drastically, all for a relatively low cost.
ATVideo of the Day