- Albert & Katy
- Dallas, TX
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- We love the great natural light that comes through our windows! Paired with bright colors, it makes our apartment a cheerful place to come home to after a long day. We also love all of the quirky and personal touches in our home - most of our decor is handmade and designed by solo artists, including our art collage in the living room.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space:
- Storage was a big challenge for us! Two people (plus two cats) in one tiny apartment didn't give us much room. We problem solved by utilizing under-the-bed space, finding a few great bookshelves, and donating a few boxes of items we didn't need to the local thrift store.
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are::
- We would love to purchase more seating! We love a good party or get-together, but don't have much space for people to relax. We'd also love to use some of the prize money to purchase more artwork for our living room. We want to fill the wall with fun and quirky art, and have only just begun!
More posts in Small Cool 2013
ATVideo of the Day