- Albert & Katy
- Dallas, TX
- Inspiration for my palette:
- We wanted to create a bedroom that was both happy and tranquil - so, using a relaxing gray/white color scheme, with a pop of vibrant yellow, was the perfect fit. The white and gray combination is crisp, clean, and calming, and the brightness of the yellow makes waking up in the morning joyful!
- Colors used in my room
- Behr's "Anonymous" Gray, Yellow, White, and Black.
- Tips for using color successfully
- We like to focus on a few colors and use creativity in the patterns, textiles, and decor to add variety. Not every color has to "match" perfectly - a mix of yellows or grays, or any color you choose, can add a lot of depth to your space.
- Modern Mix
Room for Color