Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- New York, NY
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I love how I've been able to create separate distinct areas of sleeping, eating, and living within such a small space. I don't feel like I need any more space than I have. Every area serves a purpose, whether it be shelving on walls utilizing vertical space, or my lucite coffee table which serves a purpose, but also keeps the space visually open.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space
- There were many challenges with this tiny space, including low ceilings, a small closet, zero counter space in the kitchen and minimal cabinet space. The biggest challenge for me was the kitchen. However, I was able to solve it by bringing in a CB2 high dining table and using it for counter space as well as a way to separate the kitchen from the living area. I also was able to use a blank wall to create more storage for glassware and dishes by using open shelving.
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are:
- One of the things i'd like to do is get a piece of marble to put on top of the CB2 kitchen island that I have. I'd also invest in a better sofa and possibly a new carpet to add a punch of color to the space.
See all entries
More posts in this series
Small Cool 2013