Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Mechanicsburg, PA
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- Our bedroom feels calm and serene. Although the tiny windows make it a bit difficult to decorate, I like the uniqueness that they add to the room. The thing I love most about our bedroom is our bed! I love the cozy blankets and the sweater pillows I made for wintertime. It's a comforting place to be at the end of a long day.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- We have a small bedroom. No walk in closets here. We wear everything in our closets and don't have a lot of extra stuff. We don't have a television in our bedroom and that helps to make this a quiet space.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- We make the most of our bedroom by trying to keep it neat and clean. (My husband is better at keeping it neat than I am.) It's definitely the relaxation zone in our house.
See all entries
More posts in this series
My Bedroom Retreat