1. The modern wine pocket from Branch provides a sleek carrying case for any bottle.
2. This set of top-stiched wooly wine bags from Sundance are fun and festive.
3. Burlap bags, like this one from Etsy are timless. A set of 30 ensures you'll have something to wrap up your wine gifts for the whole season, and probably through next year as well.
4. Cylindrical gift containers in birch, from cb2, make a pretty package.
5. These little tuxedo wine cozies appeared at my family's Thanksgiving, a memento from my grandma's trip to Portugal. It's definitely diy-worthy if you're feeling crafty! Image by Lindsay Tella.
6. This denim wine bag from design sponge is a great reuse for an old pair of jeans.
7. Sleeves from your outdated sweaters (of from thrift shops) can be repurposed as bottle wraps. Get the step by step from grey likes weddings.