1. Napoleon Bust Candle, $175.00
This Napoleon-shaped candle is a little bizarre — which is exactly why I need him.
3. SK4 Record Player by Dieter Rams for Braun, prices vary
Designed by Dieter Rams for Braun in 1956, the SK4, affectionately known as 'Snow White's Coffin,' remains one of the most beautiful, and most sought-after, record players ever. They occasionally pop up on Ebay for around $1,000, so for now I'll stick to my Sony.
4. Zeolite Tray, $608.00 – $1,250.00
I fell in love with these gemstone trays while creating this roundup of home goods made from rocks.
5. Milo Baughman Rosewood Case Sofa, prices vary
A Milo Baughman rosewood sofa in blue velvet? Yes, please. I spotted this particular sofa on Bond and Bowery; it has sold, but the deep-pocketed can find a similar piece on 1st Dibs.
6. Madagascar Wallpaper, $798.00 for a roll
A beautiful, painterly take on the Rorschach blot.
(Images: as linked above)