Whether your favorite hue of metallic shade is silver or some other metal, you can't deny the incredible ties that gold has to the fall season. The color nature starts to take on as the season gets closer, if you want to hand your interiors a fall boost, we know the perfect way: give it a little gold.
It's hard to pinpoint exactly when gold fell so out of favor in jewelry and interiors, but it's now a bit of a surprise when this metallic hue is spotted indoors. All the more reason to incorporate it into your space; gold's a unique color that will instantly add some drama, shine and boldness to any space. It also happens to blend splendidly with Mid-Century Modern decor (as well as often factor into a lot of the color schemes of MCM items). The good news is that if you are on the hunt for a few gold-toned items to add to your home, you can totally choose from a variety of new and vintage accessories (and to be sure, we're talking about the color of gold here, not the actual metal):
TOP ROW (vintage):
1. Royal Haeger Gold Tweed Vase $28
2. Vintage Mid Century Modern Toilet Tissue Cover $12
3. Hollywood Regency Gild Gold Lamp $175
4. 1950s Vanity Chair $50
5. Vintage Metal Shelf $24
BOTTOM ROW (new):
6. Square-Rimmed Gold Charger set of 4 $12
7. Gold Ruched Toss Pillow $23
8. Suki Candleholder $6
9. Gilded-grasscloth Pillow Cover $39
10. Atollo Lamp by Vico Magistretti $746
MORE GOLD POSTS ON APARTMENT THERAPY
• Greige and Gold: Hot Color Combination
• Color Combo: Faint Blue and Gold
• Gold and Brass Fixtures and Faucets: Promising or Passe?
Images: As credited above.