When fall rolls around, and crisp, juicy apples are to be found in abundance, what better way to put them to use than to share them with friends? As it gets colder outside, I'm dreaming of cozy surroundings, delectable brunch favorites, warm apple drinks, and some apple-themed music to set the mood.
1. Oasis Green Buffet Napkins, set of 6 from World Market, $9.99
2. Bodum Brazil 8-Cup French Press from Amazon, $26.26
3. Martha Stewart Collection 15" Wood Serving Bowl from Macy's $110
4. Frasera Glass from IKEA, $2.49
5. Apple Mugs, Set of 2 from Apartment528 on Etsy, $12
6. Denby Intro Stripes 16-piece Dinnerware Set from Overstock, $78.99
7. Zinc Oval Trays from Jayson Home, starting at $15
8. Snökul Dish Towel from IKEA, $4.99 for 2
9. Korken Bottle with Stopper from IKEA, $3.99
10. Charlie Red Barstool from CB2, $179
11. Hommage to Magritte/ Dalí Bronze Sculpture from Brand New Art on Etsy, $259
12. Paloma II Square Dining Table from Crate and Barrel, $1499
13. Woven Fiber Table Runner from World Market, $24.99
14. Momeni Sydney Grass Rug from Home Brands USA, $119 for 2x3
1. Apple and Cinnamon Whole Grain Breakfast Strata
2. Crispy Turnovers with Apple, Bacon, and Caramelized Onions
3. Hearty and Healthy Apple Muffins
4. Shredded Apple Muesli
5. Apple Bettelman (Alsatian Bread Pudding)
6. Apple Cinnamon Toastie (Gluten-Free Recipe)
7. Baked Apple Struesel Pancake Bars
8. Rosemary Apple Turnovers with Honey
9. Apple and Cheese-Stuffed Latkes
10. A New Twist on Apple Cider (Cider and Tea)
11. French Press Apple Cider
12. Hot Apple-Ginger Toddy
1. The White Stripes–"Apple Blossom"
2. Atmosphere–"Apple" (explicit)
3. Apples in Stereo–"Seems So"
4. The Osmonds–"One Bad Apple"
5. Bob Dylan and The Band–"Apple Suckling Tree"
6. Jay and the Techniques–"Apple, Peaches, Pumpkin Pie"
7. The History of Apple Pie–"See You"
8. Lady Lamb the Beekeeper–"You Are the Apple"
(Image credits: as credited above)