News: Allergic to Technology

News: Allergic to Technology

Ryan
Mar 23, 2007
Can you imagine not being able to use a microwave? A cordless phone? Wireless internet? Neither can we, but apparently there is a lady in the UK that is so allergic to electromagnetic fields that she develops a severe skin rash and swollen eyes. After moving into a house to get away from all her neighbours wireless networks, she has had her curtains silver plated and sleeping involves a silver plated mosquito net. Hmm, what is going to happen when wireless power becomes available? - Daily Mail via textually.org
Created with Sketch.