Wow. We stumbled across Travel for Kids while hunting for advice on how to pack for family trips. Not only does this extensive travel site include packing tips, it has tips on pretty much every other aspect of traveling: from location-specific activities to places to stay to recommended lists of ebooks your kids can read on long trips.
- Tips for traveling with preschoolers
- How to arrange a home swap
- Baby's first flight: traveling with an infant
- Making your trip a kids' treasure hunt
- Ebooks for airplane reading (Note: These are chapter books, geared toward older children. There are some good choices here, including Artemis Fowl and Wicked Will: An Adventure of Young William Shakespeare.)
You can also access all this, as well as the wealth of other information available on this site, via your smartphone with Travel for Kids' mobile edition.
Visit the website: Travel for Kids
What are your favorite travel sites? Let us know in the comments.
(Image: Flickr member livingonimpulse via Creative Commons license)