Allison and Matt moved into this one-bedroom apartment, their first as a couple, nine months ago. Together they've created a space that's a perfect reflection of their roots (he's from Tennessee, and she's from Seattle), their mutual love of travel, and their new life together.
→ See the video above and see all the pics in the full tour here: Allison & Matt's East Village Synergy
• The Stars: Allison is a West-Coast girl at heart who has planted some strong roots in Manhattan (thanks to her hubby-to-be). She strategically balances her time between being an interior designer, traveler and animal rescuer. Matt brought his southern roots (and charm) from Tennessee to the Big Apple to work as a freelance creative director in the advertising world. When he’s not writing heartfelt or hysterical ad campaigns, he is sharing the load of caring for a round of foster dogs or helping his wife-to-be find an excuse to travel.
• More Videos: Subscribe to Our Youtube Channel! We post new videos of real inspiring spaces and smart tips every Tuesday at 1pm.
Links and Related Posts:
• Take a Video Tour of a "Faux Family" Home in Brooklyn
• 300 Sq Foot Transformation: Matt's Video House Tour
• Video: Jessica & Milo Living Large in a Small Space
• Video: Natasha & Rob's Super Smart Small Space
Video by Rebecca Blumhagen for Apartment Therapy