I love two kinds of posts a little bit more than the rest. First, a great list post: one that includes lots of great ideas so I don't have to search all over to find the information. Second, an innovative how-to or tutorial always gets me excited. Other people's creativity is inspiring and so fun to read about. Check out my favorite lists and how-tos after the jump!
My Favorite Posts from Re-Nest
- Re-Nest's Top 30 How-To Posts Of All Time : What could be better than a list of how-tos? Here are 10 of Re-Nest's very best tutorials.
- 25 DIY Projects That Cost Less Than $50 : Cheap DIY projects, they call my name every day. This roundup has so many good ideas - perfect for a weekend project.
- How To Make Jonathan Adler-Inspired Pottery : This fantastic tutorial shows you how to take every day vases and cans and turn them into Jonathan Adler-like pieces.
- 25 Easy Tips, Strategies, and Ideas for Small Space Living: Living in small spaces isn't always easy. These 25 tips not only make it easier to survive in a tiny space, they make it look better too.
- How To Green Clean Your Grill Without Lifting A Finger: I've been guilty of a dirty grill many times, this tutorial shows you how to easily clean your grill without getting as grimy as it is.
- 25 Creative Reuse & Recycling Posts You Might Have Missed: Creative re-use is one of the best ways to live a sustainable lifestyle. These 25 ideas help you recycle in ways you've never even considered!
- How To Pare Down Your Stuff: Green spaces are often small spaces. This how-to has great tips for getting rid of all of those extra items you'll never use again.
- 20 Creative and Repurposed Kitchen Storage Ideas:Creative storage makes me happy, pair it with my favorite room: the kitchen, and you have a post that is inspiring.
- How To Make Wine Crate Kitchen Cabinets : As a wine lover I couldn't resist this great how-to. Modern and creative, wine crate cabinets let everyone know what great taste you have!
- 20 Outdoor DIY Projects To Take Pride In : Outdoor spaces are great way to expand the living area of small homes. These 20 projects make your outdoor areas as beautiful as the interior ones.
* * *
Welcome to Re-Nest's end-of-year roundup!
We're making our way through 2010 and rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts. Also on deck during this time: the Re-Nest editors get personal in our "Meet the Team" series, a special group of guest bloggers share their green resolutions, and we go big with Green City Guides, from Montreal to Madison.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)