Heidi purchased the letters in Lincoln's room
from all over the place: Michaels, Pottery Barn Teen, Anthropologie, Joanns, Kohls, Etsy, Pier 1, and more.
You know what I love about alphabet letter displays? Everything. I'm sure it's a lot of work collecting them, but so worth the effort. Considering doing one yourself? Here's an inspiration gallery for you.
• Heidi purchased the letters in Lincoln's room from a variety of sources: Michael's, Pottery Barn Teen, Anthropologie, JoAnn's, Kohl's, Etsy, Pier 1, and more. (And how cool is that "&zmp Z"?)
• Melissa's Alphabet Display was a diy effort as she painted and/or decoupaged inexpensive letters from craft stores.
• The variety of sizes and colors in this display make it all the more interesting.
• Lots of letters and a few numbers thrown in for good measure in Joshua and Finn's Slightly Retro room.
• Zara's parents used wood letters as a wall border near the ceiling.
• Don't want to collect the whole dang alphabet? How about a mish-mash of your child's initial like in Emmet's Room.