It's amazing the difference one person can make in energy consumption by changing a couple of things in the home, or by changing a couple of ways of doing things. It's so simple, and multiply that person by the hundreds that live in your neighborhood, and the energy difference would shock you.
• 1 The Human-Powered Home (Electricity Need Not Apply)
• 2 Solar Power Near You: One Nation Off The Grid!
• 3 Retractable Screen Doors: Cool Your Space Without AC!
• 4 Alternative Heating With Pellet Fuel Appliances
• 5 10 Things You Can Do Today To Start Living Greener
• 6 Decision Help: How To Choose An Efficient Heating System
• 7 Reduce, Reuse, Remodel: Home Upgrades that Pay You Back
• 8 How To Make Your E-Book Reader Solar-Powered
• 9 Turn Up the Thermostat or Turn On a Space Heater?
• 10 Eco Light Bulb Technology: What's Next
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)