My kitchen has black and white tiled floors that I want to keep and work around. Here I wrote a recent post about using them as inspiration. I am going for an updated industrial farmhouse look for the home's decor and here is how I am currently seeing that translated in kitchen terms (with a little "dream" thrown in for good measure).
1. Brass Spring Pull Industrial Brass Faucet by Premier.
2. Glass Jar Pendants from West Elm.
3. A Palermo Blue Farmhouse Sink by Kohler.
4. Knicker Dining Chair from Blu Dot.
5. Pipedream Reclaimed Pine Table by Vermont Farm Table.
6. Tolix Marais A Chair from Design Within Reach.
7. Black and White Checkered Tile (already in home).
8. White Penny Round Tile Backsplash from The Tile Connection.
(Images: as linked above)