- New York, NY
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- My small home is the first place I ever lived all on my own. Seven years later and I still feel just as blissfully happy walking in the door as the day I moved in! My little house has the perfect amount of New York charm (the beyond tiny kitchen) and an awesome amount of storage (everyone is always insanely jealous of my closet space)!
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. Only buy things you absolutely love (random crap takes up so much space)!
2. Everything must have a dual purpose (storage, storage, storage)!
3. Tape measures and floorplans need to be your best friend! There's nothing worse than buying new furniture having it not fit in your tiny home.