- Los Angeles, CA
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- The consideration for storage and clothing has been essential for making a small home work. The built-in closets, desk, and shelves seamlessly absorbs all of the things and leaves the living space open and free of clutter.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. Paint the walls a light color. It extends natural daylight deeper into the room as well as provide the illusion of a larger space.
2. Only buy things as you need them and/or if they make you happy. That allows you to slowly build up the "essentials" based on your habits and ensures that you only surround yourself with things that you love.
3. Adopt some plants! NASA approved house plants are just the best. They're useful for improving indoor air quality and add life and lushness into a small space.