- San Francisco, CA
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- The openness of the space with the tall ceilings, as well as all the natural light that comes in through my main windows. I also love the old Victorian details with the original molding around the archways and windows. Every once in a while I have to pinch myself to remind me that, yes, this is actually my wonderful home!
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space:
- I originally lived in a one bedroom, and my goal was to keep as much of the main furniture pieces I had without spending money on new pieces. I managed to keep most of my favorite items without having to give much away by carving out 'nooks' within my main room – my dining table, bedroom nook, and lounging/entertaining areas all flow together in a 257 square foot area without feeling too awkward and cramped.
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are::
- I would love to invest in a new couch that can also double as a bed for visitors, and more solutions to organize the many books I have!
More posts in Small Cool 2013
ATVideo of the Day