Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Jamaica Plain, MA
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- I love the simplicity and change from my more "decorated" apartment, it's very calming and relaxing. I'm especially in love with the paint color - the perfect neutral gray in a shade just this side of white. I tried to stay within a black, gray, white and wood/natural palette, with color coming from my collection of books.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- Choose a simple palette to start with, but also don't be afraid to go outside those parameters. Take your time, let the room evolve based on how you use it. Make sure that what you see when you open your eyes in the morning makes you happy.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- My computer and books are located in my bedroom, which means I have to be diligent in managing any clutter, since I can't close the door on my "office". When I'm not using it, it's important that my desk fades into the rest of the room.
See all entries
More posts in this series
My Bedroom Retreat