Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Brownsburg, IN
- Inspiration for my palette:
- The buffet is a beloved family piece, but we fell hard for the vintage table and chairs and couldn't part with those either. We tied the two together with a vibrantly colored rug, fun patterns, and a fresh coat of white paint for a clean, modern mix.
- Colors used in my room
- White with shades of blue, yellow, green, and dark brown
- Tips for using color successfully
- Use colors that make you feel good, regardless of current trends.
- Clean Modern Mix
See all entries
More posts in this series
Room for Color 2013